Popular Posts

Friday, November 19, 2010

the twin conspiracy

So, I'm pretty sure that all of the seemingly innocent babble coming from my sweet little boys is actually a conversation between them that is resulting in a conspiracy. I believe it goes something like this:

Ronan: Hey, bro, I'm getting pretty tired with all of these short naps I've been taking lately, so I'm going to take longer naps for the next couple of days. Would you mind waking up after about 30-40 minutes so that Mama doesn't get bored. 


Mason: Sure! I'll just smile really big as soon as she comes in and she'll be so happy to see me. 


Ronan: yeah, that definitely works...oh, and if she tries to give you your paci and leaves make sure to keep talking as loudly as you can so that she worries about you waking me up...that's how you get her to give in and pick you up.


Mason: Okay, bro, have a good nap!


Seriously. I'm pretty sure they are conspiring against me. Just when I think I know the order of things they switch it up. They have been doing this from the very beginning. They have to be talking about it and planning it. I won't let them break me. I will be strong. I will keep these crazy little boys in check! If it's the last thing I ever do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment